Instantly fund your Slash account with CashApp! CashApp can be used to add funds to your Slash (personal) account, and can be used to withdraw funds as well. CashApp deposits will appear as "Settled" in your Transactions. Once you see the "Settled" transaction, the funds are instantly available in your balance.
Adding Funds to Slash with CashApp
Have your business physical card ready!
Click the user icon located in the top right of the screen
2. Scroll down until you see Linked Banks, click on Linked Banks
3. Add funds into your CashApp balance by linking your personal bank debit card
4. Click on Add Cash in your homepage
5. After you have a positive CashApp balance, unlink your personal bank's debit card.
6. Link your Slash physical business card.
7. In your homepage, select 'Cash Out'
(CashApp will charge a small fee if you select 'Instant')
Once you see the "Settled" transaction, the funds are instantly available in your balance.